Sunday, March 17, 2013

Meltdown Mode

I had all of these great ideas in my head about things I wanted to write about today but my child is in full crazy psycho mutliple personality disorder melt down mode. She's been like this all weekend and Mike and I are drained. It hasn't been like this every second but the uncertainty of which mood is going to be next is driving me crazy. One minute she's happy & smiling, the next she's laying on the ground kicking and screaming and we literally cannot figure out why. I feel like I am navigating a mine field.

Know that this weekend had LOTS of really spectacular moments but the every other minute meltdown is just exhausting. At this point, Mike and I are just counting down the moments until the beast falls asleep. I love this kid but damn this is crazy town.

What's really crazy is that if you asked Mike and me how the weekend went, we'd probably tell you it was great! Who's crazy now????

No worries though! We'll rally and pull out an awesome weekend. And tomorrow, hopefully, I'll have more perpective on the insanity that is the mind of a 2 & 1/2 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment