Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The best reunion

Tonight, we got home from our vacation and while I was a little sad to be leaving our sunny destination, Mike and I were REALLY excited to get home to our sweet Oli A! I was nervous though that she would see us and not recognize us or not want anything to do with us. Silly thoughts, I know, but this was the longest we've been away from her and I was just scared she wouldn't be excited to see us.

As we got off the plane, Mike and I fought our way to the front of the line to get our luggage, got in our car and broke the speed limit in our excitement to get home.

When we walked in the door, I anxiously approached my sweet girl who jumped up and yelled, "MOMMY!!!!!!!!" She ran right into my arms and hasn't wanted me to put her down yet. Which is why I have to go. Because I'm not passing this up, people.

And, I PROMISE, I'll write more about our vacation tomorrow! It was such a wonderful time and I am SO happy we got away. But tonight, I want to enjoy this sweet reunion with my sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment