Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I don't wanna go back!!!

I don't want to be whiny here but I REALLY don't want to go back to real life! I mean, I actually really like my real life. But this vacation life of sleeping 8+ hours and eating leisurely meals and stopping for a drinking every few hours as I pal around town...well...this is the stuff dreams are made of! And have I mentioned that I've been able to actually *talk* to my husband? CRAZY, right????

Well, okay I definitely would go back to get my sweet Oli because I do love the sound of her voice. And I might go back because if I stay here, I will weigh 8 million pounds because the food is INCREDIBLE. And I might go back because if I don't I'm sure mine and Mike's employers will discontinue our paychecks. At which point our get away won't seem so cool.

So, yeah, I'll come back. Tomorrow. After I get another 10 hours of sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment