Monday, April 25, 2011

Resolution Update: Week 16

Weight: 139! Did not expect this but I am pleasantly surprised!

Diet/Exercise: I'm going to skip these this week since there really wasn't anything new to report. Although, I THOROUGHLY took advantage of my cheat day this week!! It's taking every ounce of willpower in me right now not to run to the fridge and finish off the red velvet cake we had on Easter!

Thoughts/Reflections for the week: I bought a swimsuit this week! AND I had fun doing it! That's right--FUN! Yes, I am a woman and I actually had fun buying a swimsuit! My sister, Michelle, and bro-in-law, Michael, got me a gift card to a swimsuit store for my birthday. Michelle and I had been talking about this weight loss thing and she knew I'd be excited to buy a swimsuit this year because I've lost so much weight. The Boss Lady, Michelle, and I set off on Thursday to find a nice one this year and we did and I am so excited to wear it!

To really show my excitement, I'll be revealing the suit on this blog! Yep, I, Stephanie Milligan, will post a picture of myself in a swimsuit on the internet. I've thoroughly lost it, I know! I'll post it Memorial Day weekend so stay tuned. I think I'm actually more nervous about how paste-y white I am!

Also, it looks like I'll be getting an extra workout these days since Oli is officially on the move! I've been chasing her around the living room for the past 2 days and it is awesome! More on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment