Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Resolution Update: Week 14

Weight: 147. Only 1/2 pound weight loss but I pretty much expected that since I slowed down on my work outs. At this point, I'll probably also start to reach a point where weight loss will be slower because I won't have as much to lose.

Diet: Pretty good. Not great. Just pretty good. At my workplace, we have a lunch every Wednesday and up until last week, I had been bringing my own lunch. Since I'm learning more about when to stop eating, how much to put on my plate, and what to put on my plate, I think I'm ready to start eating what's being served at things like work lunches. This was definitely a little trickier though since I didn't have any control over the ingredients. I did pretty good though I think.

Exercise: I started walking on the treadmill this week but I was only able to go 3 times. Since I have to go in the evening after work, that's a little challenging because I work a few evenings a week. This week, I'm off to a good start though and I think I've got a good schedule going. And Olivia has become a favorite at the gym daycare!

Thoughts/Reflections for the week: This weekend, I was asked if I was going to stop losing weight at this point. And I guess I could if I wanted to. I'm at a normal BMI now and my jeans (pre-pregnancy jeans!) are one size too big! I know this because I bought a new pair of pants last week and I bought a size smaller!!! This was an AMAZING feeling! But I'm not going to stop losing weight just yet. I'm not trying to disappear or anything but I'd like to get down to 140 at least. By that time, I'll have my follow up doctor's appointment and we'll see what my "final" weight should be.

So, this week, I'm focusing on a good walk since that's still all I'm able to do. I'm hoping to have good results this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment