Thursday, February 5, 2015

With A Baby In One Arm

I can do anything with a baby in one arm.
I can dance and sing all the words
to Old MacDonald Had A Farm

I can eat my breakfast and scarf down my lunch.
With a baby in one arm,
I can do a whole bunch!

I can brush my teeth or play the guitar
And do all of the motions
To Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.

I can use the pot and even go number two!
Oh, with a baby in one arm,
There’s so much I can do!

I can make up words
Like Ding Dang Doodle
And clean from the floor
A big soggy noodle.

Wipe my other kid’s butt or even a snot nose
This baby in one arm won’t stop me
From painting my toes.

I can tell a story
Or play the animal game.
I can help my oldest learn to write her name.

With a baby in one arm, I can still text my friends
Or surf the internet
And check out new trends.  

I can draw a picture or read a book
With a baby in one arm,
A seven course dinner I can easily cook!

Carrying this baby has made this bicep so large
I could enter a wrestling match
And really take charge.

So many, many things I am capable of doing,
With a baby in one arm
I can keep him from boo-hooing. 

It's truly amazing, the things that get done
With only one arm 
Really, it's all kinds of fun.
  
I can navigate toys in one single leap,
I can carry the laundry in one heap,
I can make the horn on the bus go “beep, beep, beep”
With a baby in one arm, so much productivity I reap
Now if only I could put this baby down and


Get


       Some


                Sleep…


No comments:

Post a Comment