Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Resolution Update: Week 19

Weight: 136.5! I am *so* close! However, I'm a little skeptical of this since it's a pretty big jump from last week so we'll see what happens...

Diet/Excercise: Nothing new to report here!

Thoughts/Reflections for the week: Well, it's looking like I am at my ideal weight. I keep hovering around the same 3-4 pounds and I think that's because I've reached a point where losing any more is going to be pushing it. When I met with my endocrynologist on Tuesday of last week, she told me I should probably not lose much (if any) more. She was VERY happy with what I've done and said that if I lost any more, I'd probably start looking too thin. I'm still headed for 135 but it was great to know that I'm at a point where I can relax about losing weight and just enjoy being the *new* me!

And the new me, gets to go clothes shopping soon since everything I own is officially too big!

No comments:

Post a Comment