Monday, May 9, 2011

Resolution Update: Week 18

Weight: 139. Again. Looks like I was right about my weight gain being mostly bloating from my wine binge last week!

Diet/Exercise: Same 'ole, same 'ole. Oh, except that I ate more during the Mother's Day brunch at the Gaylord that Mike and Oli treated me to than I've eaten in the past 3 months! It'll be amazing if I can actually LOSE any weight this week!

Thoughts/Reflections for the week: I have just been feeling really great in my own skin lately! My clothes are fitting great and I've reached a point where most of them are actually too big! My doc says I'm at a good weight and probably shouldn't lose much more. I am just amazed that I've actually reached this point! I'd still like to get to 135 so I've got a few more to go but I am feeling awesome!

I also started physical therapy for my back last week so hopefully I'll be able to get into some exercises other than walking. Funny thing here: the physical therapist said that being overweight was probably helping my back! Ha! I guess the extra weight was providing a kind of counter balance for my spine and when I didn't have that weight anymore, things just shifted! So strange. He assured me I wouldn't have to gain it back to get rid of this pain though. ;)

4 more pounds until goal weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment