Friday, October 7, 2011

Pictures

As mentioned, a couple of weeks ago, we were in Louisiana visiting family and, while we were there, my cousin Sarah and her husband Ivan captured some really got shots of Oli that I just had to share! They are very talented photographers and I am so grateful to them for capturing The Boss Lady's little personality!

Shortly after we arrived at my grandparents' house and after dinner, my aunt Helen gave Oli a chocolate cupcake. What is it that is so fun about giving kids chocolate frosting? I'm not sure but we had a blast watching her smear chocolate all over herself and she had fun with it too! Before she ate the cupcake though, we made sure to strip her down to her diaper so no clothes would be permanently destroyed. She loved running around in just a diaper since it was pretty warm so most of the pics are of her in just the diaper.

You can check out more of Sara and Ivan's awesome work at http://www.filpophotography.com/





















No comments:

Post a Comment