Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Blog-i-versary!!!

One year ago today, I sat down at this very computer and I started to write about this crazy journey I was just 3 1/2 weeks into at the time. Mike and I had just put our sweet, new daughter to bed and we were hoping for a relaxing Saturday night together. Alas, that night would not happen. At the end of this night, one year ago, we were covered in poop and wondering if our new life would ever feel normal.

Today, we spent the afternoon with family and friends, cheering on the Cowboys and watching while Oli and some of her playmates ran all over the house scattering toys and tupperware. We laughed together, toasted with a few margaritas (it is Sunday Funday after all!), and enjoyed this beautiful Sunday.

As I began this blog last year, I could not imagine that my life would ever feel this RIGHT. It is chaotic and messy and sometimes just plain insane. But I'm right where I'm supposed to be.

Thank you for reading this crazy account of my adventures for the past year. Thank you for laughing with me, crying with me, empathizing with me and never once calling the authorities on me...well, at least not that I know of...

Thank you for following me on this journey and for being here every step of the way! Cheers to all of us!

Happy Very First Blog-i-versary to The Really Really Real Adventures of Mommyhood!

1 comment:

  1. yay!! happy one year! i love reading your blog- i am sure i will be referring to it whenever i have a baby on the way!! love and miss you hilarious lady!

    ReplyDelete